Typ práce: Práce na plný úvazek
Timac Agro Czech is expanding, and we are looking for an entry level Regional Sales Manager to drive and manage our field based commercial sales team in the Bohemia West region. You will be tasked with leading a profitable sales team in your area along with establishing lasting relationships with our customers, farmers and distributors.
We are looking for someone with a clear passion for the agriculture industry, an individual with a demonstrable ability to develop new business and increase business profitability in your region by building on existing relationships with our distributor/merchant partners as well as the farmers and producers. You will also have a passion for developing people, leading a team 6 Technical Sales Specialists, and finding ways to ensure their new and continued success.
*Please note: this is a field-based role and will require almost daily travelling in the region.
Our Regional Sales Managers lead the following activities:
- Managing your team of 6 agricultural sales representatives in your region.
- Your team will be responsible to promote and sell our unique animal and plant nutrition solutions, presenting specific products, and working in close cooperation with our local distributors.
- You will have the key responsibility for your region’s P&L as well as for the animation and commercial development of your area.
- Detailed market analysis by identifying priority and niche markets and offering solutions that are best suited to the local environment.
- Leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize the company’s profitability.
- Reporting directly to the Country Manager of Czech Republic.
- Ensure that your team are consistently managed and continuously developed, coached, and assigned training where necessary so that they’ll always meet and exceed their sales and technical development targets.
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing the quality performance.
The role will require focus on exceeding sales targets alongside a longer-term view to establish and maintain business, based on trust, commitment and transparency.
- Commercial success and quantifiable achievements within sales, business development, or account management.
- Ideally 1+ year of management and leadership experience.
- Native Czech and advanced English.
- Able to demonstrate resilience as well as focus on positive outcomes with the ability to inspire and drive forward a sales team, analyse and act on your team’s KPIs.
- Motivation to work with premium solutions offered by Timac Agro Czech.
- Learning agility, with the desire to advance your area of expertise and apply it to new tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a similar field preferred.
- You have preferably – but not mandatorily knowledge of the Czech agricultural environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you.
Inzerát na Jobs.cz
Sdílejte tuto nabídku se svými přáteli
Další nabídky od firmy TIMAC AGRO CZECH s.r.o.
Žádné další nabídky práce nejsou k dispozici.