Typ práce: Práce na plný úvazek,
Lokalita: Brno / vloženo 19.1.2018
PhD student position in Nutrition / Nutritionist
- Prepare food frequency questionnaires (FFQ),
- Perform in depth interviews of participants of clinical studies,
- Manage and analyze nutritional data using ad hoc software (NutriPro etc),
- Draft scientific reports and papers.
Prerequisites for successful role performance:
- Completed University studies on nutrition/food technology/health sciences,
- Master studies are not required but preferred,
- Being dynamic and able to work in an international team,
- Being meticulous and precise in performing tasks,
- Strong interest in scientific literature survey and publishing,
- Working knowledge of Czech and English languages.
- Position where you will contribute to addressing the major health issues of today,
- PhD title, which can be awarded by Masaryk University,
- The opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization,
- Truly international work environment,
- Possibility for short term training abroad,
- 5 weeks of vacation per year,
- Competitive salary.
The International Clinical Research Center (ICRC) of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 400 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Sdílejte tuto nabídku se svými přáteli
Další nabídky od firmy Fakultní nemocnice u sv. Anny v Brně
Žádné další nabídky práce nejsou k dispozici.